The Governor is pleased to order the publication of the following English translation of notification no. 2381/VII-ID-1-2005-137 UDYOG/2005 dated July 07, 2005 for general information.
July 07, 2005
No. 2381/VII-ID-1-2005-137 UDYOG/2005 – Pursuant to Section 89 of the Uttar Pradesh Reorganization Act, 2000 read with section 3(1) of the Uttar Pradesh Industrial Area Development Act 1976 (UP Act No. 6 of 1976) as adopted and modified by State of Uttarakhand, the Governor is pleased to notify the constitution of the State Industrial Development Authority in Uttarakhand.
- The Authority shall be a body corporate having perpetual succession and a common seal with power to acquire, hold and dispose of property both movable and immovable, and to contract & shall by said name sue and be sued.
- The Authority shall consist of the following:>
- The Secretary to the Government of Uttarakhand, Industries Department or his nominee not below the rank of Joint Secretary ex-Official – Member/Chairman
- The Secretary to the Government of Uttarakhand, Public Works Department or his nominee not below the rank of Joint Secretary ex-Official – Member
- The Secretary to the Government of Uttarakhand, Local Self Government or his nominee not below the rank of Joint Secretary ex-official – MembeMember
- The Secretary to the Government of Uttarakhand, Finance Department or his nominee not below the Rank of Joint Secretary ex-Official – Member
- The Managing Director, SIIDCUL ex-Official – Member
- Five member nominated by the State Government by notification – Member
- Chief Executive officer – Member/Secretary
- The authority will be anchored in SIIDCUL, which shall render all secretarial & financial assistance to the authority. The development fees/levies to be charged are to be deposited with SIDCUL, which shall maintain separate account for the same.
- The Authority shall be authorized to frame bye-laws/rules to govern its functioning. The State Industrial Development Authority as constituted would exercise the powers conferred to the Industrial Development Authority under the Uttar Pradesh Industrial Area Development Act, 1976 (UP. Act No. 6 of 1976) in respect of the following industrial areas/estates.
- Government Order SIDA
- GIDCR - 2012
- Completion appendixes
- Approval appendixes
- Inspection format for CTE & NOC
- Inspection format for CTO (completion)
- Inspection format of SIDA for Random VISIT
- NOC FORMAT OF SIDA
- SOP for Computerised Allocation of Inspectors
- Mandate for inspection report by SIDA
- Annex for Accredition, Responsibilty and Qualification of architectures into bye law GIDCR 2012
- Timeline for SIDA Process