EXPRESSION OF INTEREST-SIIDCUL intends to develop quite a few more industrial parks in Uttarakhand
Note:- Last date of submission of proposal -07/07/2020
SIIDCUL is responsible for the development of Industrial Estates and facilitating the
growth of industries and infrastructure in the state of Uttarakhand.
SIIDCUL has already developed 7 major Industrial Estates in Distt. Dehradun,
Haridwar, Pauri and Udham singh Nagar, which are running successfully.
Now SIIDCUL intends to develop quite a few more industrial parks in Uttarakhand
.briefly described as under:-
||Name of Industrial Park/Cluster to be developed
||Location /situated on
||Total area of Park/Cluster
||Survey Design, DPR and Infrastructure to be develpoed
||Pharma City phase- 2 at Charba
-1 KM from NH
-12 KM from Dehradun City
||Roads, Storm,Water drains, ducts, sewerline, streetlights, Horticulture CCTV, Boundary Wall, Gates,Solid Waste Management,compact CETP etc.
||Medical Device Park Bansowali in IIE Haridwar
||-Within IIE Haridwar
Adjoining BHEL Haridwar
||-do- but without CETP
||Plastic Park in IIE Sitarganj
||Udham Singh Nagar
||Situated on SH-41 Haldwani
-60 KM from Distt. HQR
||-do- but without CETP
SIIDCUL will arrange funds either from its own resources and/or making use of Various GOI schemes/incentives.
Note!THE PROPOSALS IN PHYSICAL FORM ARE INVITED BY MD SIIDCUL
FROM THE INTERESTED CENTRAL/STATE GOVT. AGENCIES OR
UNDERTAKINGS WITH A VIEW TO SHORTLISTING THE IMPLEMENTING
AGENCIES FOR DOING THE ABOVE MENTIONED WORK OF SURVEY,
TESTING, DESIGNS, PREPARATION OF DPR WITH DETAILED DRAWINGS
AND EXECUTION ON "DEPOSIT WORK BASIS", IN THE FOLLOWING
FORMAT, LATEST BY 07 JULY, 2020 RECEIVABLE AT SIIDCUL
HEADQUARTER, 29, IT. PARK, SAHASTRADHARA ROAD, DEHRADUN-248001.
- 1. Name of the Agency
- 2. Address for correspondence (i) postal (ii) email
- 3. Contact person's Name, designation, e.mail, mobile No. and postal address.
- 4. Name of alternate contact person with above details
- 5. Core competency of the Agency.
- 1. Experience of executing the similar work in Central/State Govt. Departments during last 5 years.
- 2. Attach experience certificates of above issued by competent authority mentioning the name of work, location, reference of contract documents, amount of work executed, bonded time (including EOT) viz-a-viz actual time taken in execution. Reasons of time extension, if any
- 3. Mention, if any litigation or arbitration resorted to in reference to above mentioned works of experience certificates.
- 4. Details of similar works with location and name of client, presently under execution and their present status
- 5. Details of similar works duly awarded by client but not yet started, with amount of work, site location and name of client.
- 6. Details of works done by the agency in state of Uttarakhand.
- 7. Any other relevant information.
(C) Technical Competency and Manpower with reference to subjected works:-
- 1. Brief details of In-house Technical experts, Designers and plant and machinery available with the agency for execution of new projects of similar nature.
- 2. System of Quality control adopted by the agency in field.
- 3. Brief set up of manpower usually adopted by the agency for execution of similar works.
- 4. Any other relevant information.
(D) Average Annual Turnover of the Agency over last five year (F.Y.):-
- In case of Govt. departments average annual expenditure on construction works over last five years (F.Y.) shall be treated ag annual turnover.
(E) Centage Cbarges:-
- Agency will quote its centage charges to be charged from SIIDCUL on the
basic cost of work (excluding contingencies). GST shall be payable to agencies as per
(F) Criteria for selection:-
- The selection of agencies for shortlisting will be done through an In-house
committee of SIIDCUL, which will look into above mentioned parameters and
centage charges quoted by the agency. The right to reject or shortlist any or all of the
applicant agencies is reserved with the committee and its decision shall be final and
binding on all applicants.
(G) Tentative Master Plan of the proposed Parks can be seen on website of SIIDCUL i.e www.siidcul.com.